Secrets of Mom Search Results

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Preparedness Wednesday: August in Review

I didn't quite make my typical preparedness goals, but I feel entirely justified because it was over 100 degrees here every single day of the past month and I had a baby. I'm amazed I got anything done .

Doing:
  • Had the air conditioning fixed, which should dramatically reduce our next power bill
  • Made 4 digital photo books (I think this falls under getting things organized)
  • Experimented numerous times with my sun oven
  • Harvested onions and peppers from my garden, then planted seeds for our winter garden
Emergency Preparedness
  • Cottonelle Toilet Paper- $3.25 for a 12-pack at Walgreens
  • Geisha canned mushrooms- 25 cents each at Walgreens
  • Skippy Natural Super Chunk Peanut Butter- Amazon Subscribe & Save- I love it when my food storage buys itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment