- Paid off one of my husband's student loans- the big one with the higher interest rate. Hooray!
Emergency Preparedness/Food Storage:
- Made and canned Asian plum sauce (recipe to follow in an upcoming post)
- Canned homemade salsa
- Canned apple pie filling
- A case of instant oatmeal from Smith's- $18
- #10 cans of powdered eggs @ Costco- $12.47 (Best price I've ever seen, I highly recommend you take advantage of this if you can.)
- Vital Wheat Gluten @ Walmart- $6 for 15 oz (although I discovered you can get 27 oz for $8 at the local Bosch store, so if you live in St George, I recommend that.) Wheat gluten is a great shelf stable source of protein. Unopened it is good for 10 years.