- Bought a second shoe rack (this one for my closet), so the area by the backdoor could feasibly be a little more organized
- Attended a meeting where mom's shared ideas about how they manage to keep their houses clean and organized.
- Paid off a chunk of my husband's student loan with my credit card, because the interest rate is significantly better. (Sad, huh?)
- Had a gate installed so my neighbors dog won't be able to poop in my backyard anymore. Yay!
- Dole pineapple tidbits- 50 cents per can @ Albertson's
- Campbell's cream of mushroom soup- 39 cents per can @ Smith's
- Swanson's vegetable broth- 39 cents each @ Smith's
- Natural canned black olives- $8.97 for 8 pack @ Costco (We recently discovered that not only are these cheaper than your average black olive, they also taste much, much better.)
- S&W canned black beans- 49 cents each @ Smith's
- Progresso Vegetable soup- 75 cents each @ Albertson's
- Cold milled flax seed- $8 @ Costco, shelf life is not as long as whole flax seed, but it's still a couple years and it sooo much more convenient.