Secrets of Mom Search Results

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What to cook for dinner?

The age old question, what should I cook for dinner tonight? So simple, yet can cause so much stress. Especially if you have picky eaters, weird food allergies or are short on time. For the most part I like to cook, it's a service that I like to preform for my family. However, sometimes I get tired of the same ol', same ol'. Here are a few places that I look when I want to try something new.

AllRecipes.com There are a lot of winners and losers here. But there is so much variety. I have adapted my  favorite soup recipes from some that I have found here on this site.
Betty Crocker Good ol' Betty Crocker. I haven't found many recipes from here that I'm in love with. But I like that you can search for a recipe by ingredients and I use that as a starting point to give me other ideas.
Cooks.com  Another search able recipe site.
Erin's Food Files  A great cooking blog by a girl from Tennessee. Reading her blog makes me want to cook more.
I Dare You To Eat It I've mentioned this site before. There are some great recipes here for getting your family to eat their whole grains and like them.
Taste and See This is a blog that I stumbled upon a few weeks ago. It's written by a woman who loves to cook for her family. I haven't tried any of her stuff yet, but some of it looks fantastic.

And if these don't inspire you there is always Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment