Secrets of Mom Search Results

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Strawberry Banana Pie

It's summer and that means that Heather makes strawberry banana pie. I believe that this pie originally came from my Aunt Margarett, and I always requested it for my birthday when I was growing up. And the best part is that this delicious pie is super easy to make. Because this makes two pies I usually make it for gatherings or when I plan on sharing one with a friend.


Strawberry Banana Pie
1 box Strawberry Danish Dessert
1 small box banana pudding
2 graham cracker crusts (or the ingredients and recipe therefore)
3 medium bananas
4-5 cups strawberries, rinsed, sliced & tops removed
2 cups milk
1& 3/4 cup cold water


1. Line bottom of pie crusts with banana slices. 2. Make banana pudding according to box directions and divide between crusts. 3. While pudding sets in fridge, make Danish Dessert according to box directions for pie glaze. (Pour mix into cold water. Stir occasionally and bring to a full boil for one minute.) 4. Add strawberries and stir to coat. 5. Divide between pies and return to fridge for 3-4 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, this sounds yummy! I look frwd to trying it cz I LOVE STRAWBERRY JUNKET DANISH DESSERT❣❣

    Stay well n stay safe❣

    ReplyDelete