Secrets of Mom Search Results

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Food Storage Presentation in St George

I Dare You to Eat ItHey friends, readers and food storage junkies- particularly those who live locally, listen up.
Tomorrow my friend, Liesa Card (author of I Dare You to Eat It) will be breezing through town and has volunteered to give a  presentation on food storage. She has great ideas on getting your family to actually eat food storage and has many great stories about how food storage can bless your life.

When: 7 pm MST January 20, 2011

Where: 124 N Valley View Drive St George, UT

Light refreshments will be served. (I'm making wheatberry salsa. :) ) And you are more than welcome to bring a spouse or friend. (Oh and if you shoot me an email if you're coming @ secretsofmomblog@gmail.com, so I can get an approximate count. That would be AWESOME!) Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment