- Pulled and sprayed weeds like a crazy woman, paid the neighbor boys to pull more weeds and finally bought some industrial strength weed killer
- Set up an appointment to visit the cannery next month
- Read a book on canning and preserving
- Hung up several pictures on my walls.
- Case of Skippy Peanut Butter- $1.55 per jar (another fabulous deal from Amazon Subscribe and Save)
- Case of various staples from the local LDS Cannery- I just walked in and bought a case of whatever was already canned, and now they let you put it on a credit card. Sweet!
- Planters peanuts- $1.49 per 16 oz jar @ Albertson's
- #10 can of biscuit mix- $9 @ Walmart- that plus cream of chicken soup makes a complete meal
- New wheat grinder- my husband recently surprised me with this, it comes with much higher reviews than the last one I bought. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.