Secrets of Mom Search Results

Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Purchases Today

  1. Important service announcement: Costco is once again stocking Dino Nuggets! Is anyone else as excited about this as I am? My family has been missing these in the past few years. They taste so much better than the other kid-geared chicken nugget options out there, and per pound they were less expensive than the other chicken nugget options at Costco (although not by much). I only found it because my son was being uncooperative, ran away and tried to hop into someone else's cart. They happened to have Dino Nuggets in their cart. Dino Nuggets! I was really excited about it and that man looked at me like I was crazy. Oh, well it's not the first time.
  2. I have reached that point in my life where my marriage is outlasting the wedding gifts that we received. I suppose this is a good thing, but in the past month my food dehydrator, my toaster, a skillet and my blender have kicked the bucket. I bought one blender/smoothie maker from Amazon. Now normally I am a loyal happy Amazon customer, but this one sucked. It leaked and couldn't even blend frozen fruit. Definitely returning it. (I hate returning things by mail, it's such a pain.) Today I went to Bed Bath and Beyond with the intent of buying the Ninja Blender, but they didn't have it in stock. So I brought home this the Ninja Blender/Chopping System. I used it to make Creamy Tomato Soup this evening. I am really happy with it. It's great when you need to blend multiple things and don't have wash the container immediately because there are three, plus it's super fast. (This is not a infomercial, if you want to know more details about the product you can google it.) I am sharing this because I'm really excited about my new purchase. It's totally going to make cooking easier for me because I use my blender a lot. And after coupon and rebate it was $40.99, compared to $68.90 on Amazon. Hooray!
 Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender, Chopper and Ice Crusher: More Power & 2 Times Faster & Recipe Book Included

    No comments:

    Post a Comment