Secrets of Mom Search Results

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Utah County City Deals

CityDeals - Discounts Savings and Gift CardsHave you guys checked out City Deals yet? There are a hundreds of discounts available on gift card and certificates that will make good stocking stuffers. I love giving gift card/certificates for Christmas. Especially when I get them for less than face value. Here are a few of the Utah county deals that sounded good to me. (Didn't see much that's near me, but there were plenty that I can use when visiting family.)

  • Heritage Piano in Orem, UT- $100 gift certificate for 60% off
  • Spanish 8 Theaters in Spanish Fork, UT- 2 movie tickets and a large popcorn for $10 approximately 50% off (Ah, memories. :D My husband and I used to go there when we were dating.)
  • Wandering Wardrobe in Springville, UT- $25 gift certificate for 50% off (It's super cute consignment store that I have actually shopped at. I wish it had been there when I was in high school. Really good stuff.)
  • Maggie Moo's in American Fork, UT- Ice cream! $20 gift certificate for 50% off
  • Gandolfo's in Provo, UT-$25 gift certificate for 50% off (This place has fantastic sandwiches. I miss them.)
  • Los Hermonos in Provo, Ut- $50 gift certifate for 20% off (My husband and I went on our very first date here and have been back several times since. The fruity drinks are AMAZING.)

No comments:

Post a Comment