The Essential Food Storage Cookbook seems like a descent cookbook, but I'm not going to say that everyone should run out and buy it. Here are the pro's and con's of this book.
- Lots of recipes and some of them sound really good
- Helpful information on shelf life and the best ways to store specific ingredients
- Information on nutritional value of various food storage items
- Motivation and encouragement to help you with food storage
- All of the wheat recipes require a wheat grinder. There are other ways to use wheat.
- Many of the recipes don't even include food storage ingredients
- The one recipe that I have tried was a flop. A milk and fruit shake so sugary that even my kids wouldn't drink it.