Secrets of Mom Search Results

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Laughter- The best way to deal with stress

Laughter is one of the things that makes life worth living. And I find that I am less stress if I can find a reason to laugh about a situation or at least find something else to laugh about. Here are several sites that can always make me laugh:

cakewrecks.blogspot.com- A cake decorator who makes fun of monstrous professional cakes. Funnier than you would imagine.

lovelylisting.com- Another one that surprised me with how very entertaining it is. This woman posts real estate pictures and listings and comments on them. It's amazing how very hilarious some ads can be. (Thanks, Kristy.)

thereifixedit.com- Sometimes people hack things together in interesting ways.

failblog.org- Ok, so perhaps it's not nice to laugh at other people's stupidity, but sometimes I can't help myself.

www.harkavagrant.com- Who would have thought that poorly drawn comic about history could be so funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment