Secrets of Mom Search Results

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Food Storage Friday: Cherry Pineapple Crisp

 One of my husband's favorite desserts is Cherry Crisp. Heather HATES cherries, but I do make some for him every year on Valentine's (and his mother makes it for his birthday). This year I decided to change it up a little bit, I liked it enough that I even ate a piece this year.

Cherry Pineapple Crisp
Food Storage Ingredients:
2 cans cherry pie filling
1 cup drained crushed pineapple
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup oat flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 cup shredded coconut

Fresh Ingredients:
6 Tablespoons melted butter
Vanilla ice cream (optional)

1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix pie filling and pineapple in a 9x13 pan. 2. Mix remaining ingredients and sprinkle over pie filling. Bake for thirty minutes.

2 comments:

  1. This looks SO good! I will be making this on Sunday! I love cherry deserts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I meant to schedule this for Friday. Oops.

    ReplyDelete