- Clean up spills as they happen. (It saves so much effort!)
- Boiling water is your best defense against dried-on sticky spills, just be careful.
- Spend 5-15 minutes every day getting rid of clutter.
- Organization is half the battle.
- I send hard plastic bath toys through the dishwasher and foam letters through the washing machine every time that I clean the bathroom.
- Play music while you clean.
Dawn can really cut down on the effort needed to clean your bathroom.-I Dare You To Eat It
The key to keeping a house clean with small children underfoot is getting them involved.-The Mom Blog
Many of things that are just cluttering up your house may be useful to someone else.-The Bellingham Herald
Some things to consider when cleaning out your garage.- Seattle Pi
Recipes for making your own all natural cleaning products.- Funcoast.com